Monday, March 1, 2010

All In A Week

Sorry for the lack of life here for the past week. Life just got busier and I got tired more easily, means earlier bedtime. Whew! Feels like a year since I posted!

What I wore to work on Monday:



Top: Dorothy Perkins, high waisted pants with belt: FNT, Buckled heels: Bugis & Bag: Zinc

Yes, you might be surprised that the bag is actually from Zinc, the very brand which produces eye cringing loud bags specially catered to the teens. I was pleasantly surprised as well. When my eyes laid on this particular fringed bag, I knew I had to have it. It is perfectly fringed... To be honest, I contemplated very hard before getting it because it is quite expensive and at that time, I had gotten another (expensive) bag already. But I realised, what the heck! I will end up getting it anyway. It's just the matter of when I would get it. So on last Christmas Eve, I took to train from work and rushed to get my bag!!!

Side note: I realised I have the tendency to dress a lot formal on Mondays, rather on other work days. Maybe it is because due to the fact that my meetings happen on Mondays, hence the formal look.

------------------

On Friday:

Attended my aunt's CNY house party where we had a blast, gorging on sinfully oily indulgences, hanging out with the paternal grandma, talking at the top of our voices to each other (yes, we are one (very) loud extended family and laughing with the relatives. What a blast!

------------------

On Saturday:

The friend and I joined the statistics...


------------------

On Sunday:

Had dinner at Ria with the Brother. It is one of our favourite places to eat!

------------------

What I wore to work today:


Outfit: Bugis & Shoes: Malaysia

I love my top and shoes! You can't really see the details properly due to the horrible lighting but it is so much better up close! Pinky promise I will shoot better pics of the top and shoes the next time I wear it.

Sorry for the bad picture. The camera battery died on me just before I could even take a picture. This is taken from my handphone, hence the bad quality.

Later dinner with an old friend:


A simple meal - Macaroni fish with a cold cup of Bundung .. YUMS!

How was your week? Do share!

Anyway, have a happy week ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment