Saturday, March 6, 2010

Plans During the Break


Things I have planned during the break:

1) Catch up on reading (yup, already on it. Have been going to the local libraries every other day.)

2) Go watch a movie (I am dying to see 'Dear John'.)

3) Visit the theatre/attend an art show etc

4) Exercise (I used to exercise regularly... during my school days. Even when I left secondary school to continue my diploma studies, I became an avid runner and visited the gym pretty often. I was fit back then. I could run 10 laps around the stadium and still feel strong. Not that I need to run 10 laps again to feel this way, but I know I have to get back into shape and most importantly, get fit and moving again. After all, not only one must eat right, regular exercise is essential for a healthy lifestyle, isn't it? But don't get me wrong, the break is going to encourage me to start exercising regularly since time is in my hands but I will try my darnest to squeeze in some exercise as well once I return back to the grind.)

5) Join a marathon this year (Ever since the Brother joined the annual SAFRA marathon last year, he had been encouraging me to join in as well. But due to work commitments, I had no time for training. Seeing him complete a marathon inspired me to complete a marathon as well. He is going for another marathon this year. Yes, I am very proud of the Brother. I am planning to join a marathon this year and I will do my best to make time for training. I can't wait to join him!)

6) Travel (Already in the works!)

7) Continue to plan on what I am going to do next...

------------------

On our way home today, the Sister and I did a little shopping spree..




No comments:

Post a Comment