Friday, March 5, 2010

On a hiatus



As the title suggests, I am currently on a break.

I need some time away. Most importantly, to think about what would my next step be. Having worked for the past six months straight after graduation, I realised I had forgotten the simple things in life I used to live for: I forgot how to laugh, how to smile and sadly, what I had set out to do originally. I realised I want it all back..

It has been three days since I announced my break from the corporate world and I have been having a blast. It feels such a relief, to be able to do things on my own time, to hang out with the Sister and laugh till we're in stitches and finally, to have some time for myself.

(BTW, we went swimming on Wednesday and thankfully, the muscle cramps on my shoulders is finally going down. Been hurting like crazy since the swim!)

But I love it. I love being able to do things I never could do, due to the lack of time. I love enjoying simple pleasures like strolling around and laughing with the Sister till we are in serious stitches. It has been a long time and it has become a luxury. I know that this break might not be a long one, given my drive to accomplish and do more things. But I am determined to make it memorable and sweet!

Yesterday, the Sister and I went out for a mini shopping spree with the intention to watch 'Dear John' but realised we're in the wrong cinema because that particular cinema does not play the movie... (roll eyes)

Random outfit photos we took of yesterday:






my favourite belt!


Outfit: Cotton On, Shoes: Bugis & Bag: Zinc

Yes, the attack of the acne has returned and blessed me with one, just below my lip.

No comments:

Post a Comment