Friday, March 12, 2010

Part 1: Looks I love

Just to share some of the various looks I adore:









Photo credits to: hillsfreak.blogspot.com







Photo credits to: justjared.com









Photo credits to: starstyleinc.com

I have always, always, always been a huge fan of the minimalist style, with just a touch of something different. So that is why I love the above looks! (Admittedly) This is very much my everyday style. Simple, classic pieces that will carry me through the day wins the heart of mine over outlandish and impractical pieces that resembles me a light bulb.

Dressing the way I love and knowing best what I like. This has become one of my fashion philosophy. Because when you are in clothes you love and in pieces you are crazy about, you feel and look great. Not only when you work, you feel a thousand times better!

Don't you think so?

No comments:

Post a Comment