Friday, March 19, 2010

I See You

Went out for lunch with the Friend yesterday

menu

nacho-part of the appetizer

the amazing appetizer

nacho-with spinach dip

the Friend's burger meal - don't be fooled by the pic, my dears, it is bigger than what you see here!

my 3 cheese penne

We had the world's most fantastic time, hanging out and stuffing ourselves silly! It was a long, enjoyable lunch filled with crazy photo takings (haha!), endless conversations and me dancing whenever some random music being played. Delicious food, sincere customer service from the restaurant and chilling out with the Friend, what more can I ask?

Outfit: White slashed jeans, pale pink top with silver and white appliqués, studded black shoes and black bag. Sorry for no outfit photos! Lame excuse but yes, I forgot!

------------------

Afterwards when we separated for different directions, I ran off for a little shopping spree again at one of my fav shops ever! (Guilty look) Though I have spent more than I shouldn't but heck! I don't regret anything I bought, so yeah!



a close up shot of what I bought..

No comments:

Post a Comment