Friday, April 2, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy, Bee

Sorry for the long disappearance! Life has strangely gotten busier ever since I touched down home after a long (amazing) trip to Hong Kong with the Mum and the Sister.

BTW, I went for a haircut yesterday after much procrastinating. It is much shorter than previously! (Grins) Pics coming soon on my new haircut!!

The first thing the Sister saw my hair for the first time after the genius hairstylist was done, she said in all seriousness, a little bit gleeful: "You look like a pretty Korean boy now." Incredulous, I started beating the table hysterically, "WHERE GOT!!!???"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

------------------

Check out my newest purchase:

Photo credits to: apple.com

An Apple Touch!

Admittedly, it was hard for me to part my hard earned cash for such an expensive piece of technology. I have never ever spent that much on anything much less on technology items! But after relying on my trusty hand phone for music, it was starting to slow down.. And I really wanted a proper space for my entertainment. So getting an MP3 player was the next best thing. After rounds of considerations, I finally decided on a Touch because, well, it's so gorgeous! Call me vain, I like having a nice piece of gadget to tote around (smiles)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment