Sunday, April 11, 2010

Knock, Knock, Who's There?

Sorry for the lack of outfit posts lately! Posting randomly on what I would love to have in my closet becomes easier when life gets busier.

Yesterday, the Sister and I had a lovely girls' day out...

Meet my short hair!
(Yes, I do realise this is a bad pic because of those damn shadows at my brows!)


Striped top: Cotton On, shiny leggings: random, flats: Bugis & fringed bag: Zinc


Sorry again for the bad picture quality. (Read: Poor lighting)

As usual, our girls day out resulted in a shopping spree!!! (Big grins) Pics of what I bought below at a favourite shop of mine:



(close up of the gorgeous buttons on the shirt)

(close up of the amazing mouth watering vintage inspired belt)

Before heading off to my favourite shop, we wandered around and found this pair of shoes for me at an unbelievable jaw dropping price!


Love the shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment