Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Florals & a Skull

What I wore today for a mini shopping spree (wheee!):



Floral playsuit: Cotton On, bag & shoes: Bugis & skull ring: Chameleon

This lovely playsuit has incited a number of inappropriate stares from the opposite sex. Like, whatever, never seen a lady in a halter top before? JAKUNS (Country bumpkins)!

------------------

Random facts I discovered today:

* I never look into the camera / smile when posing because why, the photos don't turn out nice! (BIG SOBS) WTF!!!

* Cotton On is getting dangerous for my poor, battered wallet.

* I should maintain calm and poise when faced with the word 'SALE'.

------------------

Somewhere... deep... dark in the room, lies the secret purchases from Cotton On...


sshhh... Silence is golden after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment