Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Week

This week has been a pretty stressful week for me.. So glad it is finally over!

What I wore to work on Thursday:


Bolero, bag & flats: Bugis, Skirt: Cotton On & a white random tank (ripped out the annoying brand tag digging onto my skin ages ago since it pissed me off with the constant painful rubbing on the skin)
I am a fan of boleros. It covers your shoulders but does not have the weight of a cardigan/jacket. Particularly useful and bearable in our hot climate. This pair of flats have been dominating my work-robe for the whole week. Comfy and versatile, it has become a necessary staple over a pair of high heels. Especially practical for running after trains and buses when running late!

------------------

My new purchases this week!!!



Rings
belt
five tops (not pictured)
a fringed scarf (not pictured)
a bag (not pictured)

....oops, I think I shopped too much..

------------------

Few weeks back, The Sister and I purchased some (okay, 10 over pieces!) vintage stuff online and it came on Wednesday while I was at work. Love the (old) new finds! Sadly though, I had really liked one of the items, an embroidered rose skirt but I think the skirt liked The Sister a lot because she looks super good in it. She ended up with the skirt. Sighs..

Moving onto the bright side!

The most treasured piece of all: the vintage cropped jacket.


The picture does not do justice. It is so much lovelier in real life. The swirl of colours, the fit and the sleeves are amazing! It has become one of my most favourite pieces in the wardrobe. I am so in love with this piece!!!

I seriously cannot wait to put it on and strut around the sunny island, completely deranged screaming "I LOVE THIS JACKET!"

Hahaha!

Just kidding!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment