Thursday, September 1, 2011

On Tuesday, I..

Wore...



Blue shirt: Random
Black tank dress: Cotton On
(Does anyone agree that they are getting way too expensive?
Or maybe I am simply too accustomed to paying cheap prices for the clothes previously. Oh well.)
Sneakers: Converse
Necklace: Forever 21
Sunglasses: RayBan Wayfarers

Comfort shoes for a half day full of walking and shopping with The Mum and The Sis. Yes, Tuesday was VERY crowded. Walking around and trying to find a good place to eat in Orchard was a nightmare for a person who does not love crowds like me. But nothing stops me from having a good time with them!

Wore my fav ring...


Excuse my fat and stubby fingers. Pardon my marker stained nails. Love my ring. Don't you love how crazy and huge it looks? Pity the diamond on the bottom lip dropped halfway through the day. Sighs.

Had yogurt twice...



Have I mentioned I LOVE yogurts? Had them twice that day! Got to try Sour Sally's choc flavour with aloe vera toppings which was good but Red Mango's Mango flavour was... kinda odd. I still liked Red Mango though! The first flavour I tried from them was (I think, if my memory hasn't failed me) melon and it was awesome.

That pretty much summed up how I spent the last day of my long weekend. How did yours go? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment