Friday, September 2, 2011

Yesterday I wore my favourite outfit...

Had a horrid migraine attack on Wednesday and I knew Thursday's workdrobe means comfy and wearing outfits I love. Btw, I simply adore my pants below though it needed lots of convincing with myself to get it because I thought I would not wear it. Now, it has become one of my favourite pants because it is incredibly comfy and cute!



Top: Mango
Pants: Bugis
Sandals: Charles & Keith
Bag: Bugis
Belt: Code Red
Sunglasses: RayBan Wayfarers

Funny thing, whenever I am sick etc, I will always... tend to dress a lot better. I love wearing bright pieces that cheers me up or favourite outfits which makes me look like a billion bucks. It is my instant remedy, something I do for myself when I am not feeling my best. Through fashion, I learnt that feeling great and looking good makes you stand up straighter, smile even wider. Simple things like dressing up with the outfits you love and that makes you look awesome, gives you the confidence and boosts your self esteem.

Tell me, do you do that as well? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment