Saturday, September 3, 2011

I WANT MY HAIR LIKE THAT

As you can see from my previous pics, my hair officially needs a revamp. Unruly, frizzy, out of shape and have lost the curls since my second perming session this year, it needs to see my hairstylist asap. But I have no clue what I should be doing next. Sighs.

I do have some ideas but they are all over the place. Below are two different styles I would love my hair to look like but I cannot decide:



Love, love, love the hair above and can I mention how much I love her outfits too?



I really liked my curly hair. Am so tempted to go back to having them... Gave me volume my hair never had but maintenance of curls is a pain in the butt.

If not a decision is made, I guess this would be my final choice.

Hmmm...

(Pic credits to justjared.com, googleimages)

No comments:

Post a Comment