Friday, September 23, 2011

Rainy Thursday

Woke up freezing and realised that it was raining yesterday (and went on to rain pretty much the whole day) so you can imagine how pleased I am! A good break from the usual heat that we usually experience everyday living on this sunny island.

Immediately, I knew I had to wear my latest outerwear acquisition which kept me pretty warm throughout the day. I just can't get enough of this beautiful piece! Don't you love it too?





Cardigan: Online
T-shirt dress: New Look
Necklace: F21
Leggings: Korea
Sandals: Mondo
Bag: Bugis

I have to confess though. I have a problem resisting purchasing lovely looking jackets / cardigans / vests even though I won't wear them as often as I should or are totally inappropriate for our weather here. I have a whole rack with hangers and hangers of outerwear and most are barely worn.

Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment