Tuesday, September 13, 2011

One Day

Hair Update! - Visited The Hairstylist last weekend where she chopped off several inches off my hair and that was it. No perming was done to give my hair a good break as it has been done twice since January and this year has not even ended! Initially, I was very apprehensive over the new length she was about to give me but she assured me it would be fine. And it did. It looks sleeker and a lot fresher than before. A pleasant change from what I had planned earlier and wanted to go for.

------------------------------------

One day when I am reeking of cash, I will get these...



Hello beautiful YSL Arty rings.

Having a nasty track record for accessories, I can't splurge on any (most of mine are affordable pieces from F21) because admittedly, I don't take very good care of them as I should be. Most of them do not have a lifespan of even a day. So I am resigned that YSL Arty rings will never be in my shopping list.

But aren't they absolutely gorgeous to look at? (Beams)

No comments:

Post a Comment