Saturday, September 24, 2011

Makeup Manic Me

Lately, I have been super obsessed with makeup, expanding my makeup collection and skincare which is something new for me especially when I never had any interest in the past. Yes, only clothes, bags and shoes hog my mind previously!

It must be Sephora. Really. I love Sephora. Going to Sephora is the same as kids going to Disneyland. It is the only beauty store that makes me smile the moment I step in. There is always something I want to buy, there is always something that catches my fancy and there is always something I need to buy like NOW. It is the place where logic does not exist.

Dangerous place, I must say.

So The Friend and I are planning a huge spree next month (which is in practically in a week's time) and I am uber excited! Not right now because I am still in the midst of collating so I would have a rough idea of what I would like to get (if I don't collate, my bank account will never recover from the sheer torture). There are so many things I want to purchase and try out, especially since new products were introduced to me recently.

Hmmm, I am considering the idea of doing a beauty haul so let's see how it goes then!

-----------------------------

Anyway, these are what I wore this week:


Striped top: Esprit
Black jeans: Cotton On
Pink flats: Charles & Keith
Bag: Bugis
Necklace: F21


Vest: Calvin Klein
Top: Cotton On
Belt: Bugis
Skirt: Bugis
Shoes: Charles & Keith
Bag: Bugis
Necklace: F21

No comments:

Post a Comment