Sunday, August 28, 2011

Guts

Yesterday was Friday night out with The Friends where we walked past some dubious looking shops along Orchard and I was suddenly struck with the urge to take an outfit pic... guess what? Such a simple task needed courage. Convincing The Friends I needed to take a pic of MYSELF in front of an old 7-11 then my camera died on me halfway snapping and people began looking, some pointing and lots of eye-rolling at this crazy lady who wore sunglasses at 3am in the morning and WAS taking pictures of herself. ANYWAY. The Friends managed to capture a decent shot.

Picture below was taken with an iPhone and I am pleasantly surprised how well it turned out.


Top: Forever 21
Fringed necklace: Forever 21
Black jeans: Cotton On
Sandals: Charles & Keith
Bag: Bugis
Sunglasses: RayBan Wayfarers

Hope it has been a good start of the long weekend for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment