Sunday, May 8, 2011

Some Old Pics





Black bag: U.R.S
Grey wedges: Mitju
Black pants: Cotton On
Black ruffled top: Can't remember!
Green belt: Cineleisure (or was it at Scape?)
Double necklaces: Dorothy Perkins
Black cardigan: Pasar Malam!

An old set of outfit pics I haven't got time to post. The bag and shoes are gone from my wardrobe as they died after very frequent wears. Just realised that pants have been a staple in my every outfit and I worn them since last year which means the dresses and skirts in my wardrobe has been severely neglected for the past months.

Love my black cardigan which I got it for 10 bucks at the pasar malam! This proves fashion does not always mean expensive and mixing and matching is the best way to go. Though I hate the quality though, it has gone loose!

Have a great Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment