Sunday, May 15, 2011

Kimono Jackets Are My Newest Love

Had a mini spree at Topshop yesterday... I've come to realise that I enjoy shopping at night better than in the day!

My lovely purchases:


Green Kimono Jacket - This is easily my most expensive clothing purchase of the month. I love kimono inspired jackets because of how easily they can dress up a plain and boring outfit especially on days where you just want to put on tank top and shorts! (Am also incredibly inspired by Nicole Richie's Winter Kate line and her current style!) Adding with the current heatwave that makes dressing very difficult, this is a perfect alternative if you don't want a proper jacket.




Random bracelets - I love accessories. The more the better. If I am broke, I buy accessories instead. If I want to jazz up my workdrobe (working wardrobe), I buy accessories instead of new clothes. They always spice up you outfit and give old ones a boost! Admittedly, I used to shun accessories because of its impracticality, especially rings. But it is all history now!

No comments:

Post a Comment