Monday, May 16, 2011

Belt Cum Bag

Pic credits to: Missselfridge.com

I have always been terrified of pouch bags, never mind if some of them do look chic or they are convenient. I really want to say that I have never carried them though I did, foolishly, during a period of time and it was years back when I wanted to channel hip hop or inject some coolness in me (really, don't ask!).

They never looked utterly attractive to me and in my eyes, I always believed it was the worst bag ever created. I shudder hard whenever I see anyone wearing it. But there is a convenience factor you can never deny!

So I am always searching for an alternative to a pouch bag, that does not resemble anything close to it! This particular piece came from Miss Selfridge and I really love it to bits! It's a belt cum pouch which makes it extra chic! The best part? It is not counted as a pouch bag! Plus, it is perfect for nights where I am heading out and I don't want a big bag to cramp my style or restrict me.

So what are your thoughts on pouch bags and go to bags for night's out?

No comments:

Post a Comment