Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thrill Me

Three things that thrilled / happened to me today:

1) Found a pair of amazing jeans that surprisingly fits me superbly well and ends right at my ankles (FINALLY, I don't need alteration!) AND.... cost a mere S$21! OMG!

2) Hurriedly rushed out of the dressing room and exclaimed to the bewildered SA excitedly, "I love these jeans! I'm going to buy them!" And thus, bought the last 2 pairs right away! (Though I have to admit, I was contemplating on getting another same pair. When it was my turn to pay up, I looked so forlorn, I called out to the nearest SA and told her I am going to buy another same pair, which I left it at the dressing room counter. It was a bit drama as the SA rushed up and rushed down to get it for me, haha!)

3) Realized how much I miss shopping at bSYI (sighs, it has been so long, why?) - went there yesterday and today. The friendly sales staff recognized me (looks shy). Bought 3 tops in total from my 2 trips there. Lurve bSYI!

P/S: Thank goodness I have ample self restraint on today's impromptu shopping trip or else I will have to end up eating grass at tomorrow's Xmas eve dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment