Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Spring Clean

Just started a mini shoe spring cleaning, to clear away shoes that should have long gone to the bin and shoes that I don't even wear anymore even if I were to keep it for the next 100 years. Admittedly, I also needed space for new shoes to come in... :)

Okay, so I have a lot, okay, too many clothes I haven't worn before / worn 1 or 2 times / never try but bought it anyway and it doesn't fit or stuff that I bought with the dreams of being able to squeeze into... and I would really love to get rid of it pronto!

Not only it is eating space into my wardrobe, precious space I must add, I can't see any of the new clothes I bought anymore because all I am seeing are the clothes-that-should-be-gone blocking my lovely view :(

So I am going to continue my spring cleaning. Out with the old and in with the new.

It will hurt like a bitch (throwing out my precious clothes) but I know it will be a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment