Sunday, December 12, 2010

Toying with the hair

Recently, I have been toying with the idea of changing my hairstyle. FYI, my current look is a plain and straight style, with the length touching my collarbones. I am at the process of growing out my hair so that I can finally experiment with different looks (breathes a loud sigh of relief).

Pic credits to: harpersbazaar.com

Ever since I saw this look on Carey Mulligan, I loved it so much that I wanted to try it. Thankfully, my sensible brains stopped my reckless heart. I remembered the horror several months back when I cut my hair this short... Not because I can't carry it off, the process of growing out the hair can be a really tiring one. Plus, I don't want to look like a boy anymore!

Pic credits to: asianhairandbeauty.com

My current hairstyle (on good hair days) except with a longer fringe. Why I love this look mainly because it is a simple fuss free look for me. As much as I love this look, I really want to change my hairstyle :)

Some other super lovely hairstyles!





Pic credits to: japanesehairandmakeup.blogspot.com

Pic credits to: tokyofashion.com

Love her hair and outfit!


Pic credits to: ekimura.blogspot.com


And judging from the pictures above, I think you can guess by now which hairstyle I will go for now! (winks)

No comments:

Post a Comment