Thursday, July 21, 2011

I Wore My Fav Scarf to Work with My Fav Bag

A work outfit I took some time back and say hello to my brand new bag!




Scarf: Online
Dress: Hong Kong
Skinny pants: Dressy Dressy
Sandals: Charles & Keith
Bag: Accessorize
Bangle: Malaysia

The previous work bag completely gave way while running around town working, so bag shopping right after work ended was crucial. Walked past Accessorize and this bag caught my eye. Paid for it almost immediately, never mind it is not the most practical bag around. (One of its beading dropped the very next morning!)

Don't you simply love how outrageous this bag is? One of the hardest pieces to match with my daily outfits, I really love this bag as it shoved me out of my comfort zone and brighten up anything I wear.

Oh yes, and I love my scarf too. The mix of colours and tassles are utterly beautiful! Expect to see more posts with this scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment