Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hello there...

Brand new purchases this week! (though I am aware that it is not over yet)

Celine inspired Boston Nano bag and Ray Ban Wayfarers

I love bags that have both handles and a strap. They are practical and functional. I hate bags that are too big for one because they kill your back and give you the tendency to dump everything inside. So when I saw the Celine Boston Nano bag sometime back, I fell in love. Though I adore Celine, it is the size and the fact it has both handles and a strap that got me falling in love with it. It is the bag that I can carry anywhere and everywhere for weekends. After hunting high and low everywhere for a similar version, I finally found it!

As for the Wayfarers, I had always wanted a pair for the longest time but did not get it as I wore glasses previously and never dared venture to contact lenses until this year. After much research on the types I really liked and had originally planned to get it for myself as a birthday gift... but was broke even before it came (and wanted to spend it all on Hansel). Two days ago I made up my mind to get it this Sat but luck decided I should have it right away.

Alright, enough of the ramblings. Happy Friday and Hello Weekend tomorrow everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment