Saturday, April 2, 2011

Topshop I Love You

I don't know what is there not to love about Topshop in our sunny island. (Now, I have not been to other Topshop outlets in other countries so I am not comparing here.) The efficiency, the excellent customer service where they are always ready and willing to serve plus amazinggg clothes!

Today's Topshop spree very nearly threatened me to go overboard... Until I reminded myself harshly that I had dropped $300 bucks on new skincare products earlier. So I held back and nearly begged for restraints... HA!

- What I bought -

Red Floral Dress:


Surfing for pics now as I am very lazy to take any and realised it looks very similar to the KATE MOSS DRESS! (see aboveee!!!) Except the floral prints are much more colourful and I am going to wear a white tank inside. Price tag completely justified now!

Tapered pants in black:


The pants was love at first sight. In this blog, I have never stopped stressing my love for pants that ends at mid calves but this! It ends perfectly just few mere inches before my ankles! I love them! Though navy blue is pretty much sold out, I WILL FIND THEM NO MATTER WHAT! They are my perfect pants!

I WANT ANOTHER TRIP TO TOPSHOP AGAIN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment