Friday, April 1, 2011

Break Out Part 2 + Ramblings = Superbly long post

Extremely sorry for the MIA over the past month and half. Have been crazy busy that I don't even have the time or inspiration to post anything!

As you might have read the past post, I had been experiencing breakouts previously. This year saw me experiencing one of the worst breakouts of all time. My face was a lovely breeding ground for acne, pimples, blackheads and whatnots. To make matters worse, my acne or pimples aren't the ones that go away after having fun, they stay on my face and NEVER leave. The most irritating part was acne adores my nose the most and bring their friends + neighbors there as well for more permanent fun.

Coupled with acne scarring, it was a nightmare that makeup was starting NOT to be able to conceal well as before. Even acquaintances have inquired worriedly. To be honest, it was getting damaging to my self-esteem, not because of the staring or questions, but the fact new acne keeps bringing their many friends along.

So just last weekend, I was so sick and tired of my crappy face that had kept me bothered for three months now and decided to nip down to the root of the problem: Lack of proper skincare, care and stress. Armed with new products, I began to start a beauty routine and have been following it pretty religiously till now as I am typing this. My new resolution? To start taking care of my skin. And I mean it. As for stress, I love it. It pushes me harder. I just need to manage it well.

Though I am getting impatient, I know that I will need to give a lot of time for the products to work and for my face to heal after all the trauma it had gone through. BTW, I am on the search for a GREAT acne / pimple cream with scar lightening and if you know of any, SHARE!

Anyway, that's all for my face now. NO PICTURES ha!

----------------------

Moving on, my major new purchase for the Month of March is...



Don't you just love my new baby? It's super gorgeous! (Cues mad squealing) I can't help but beam with pride whenever people praises it! Yes, I am VERY shameless!

Sidetracking, I was set on buying a black notebook, or is it called lightbook cos its all small and light? At Funan with The Dad, we had planned to get it from the particular shop if it was not for the attitude of the staff which was APPALLING. One even behaved like I was going to wreck the laptop I had set my eyes on. Every time I tried to touch it and feel how it would be like using it, he would rush over worriedly, checking to see if I had ruined it.

So we went elsewhere and the new shop had AMAZING sales staff. Great product knowledge and extremely enthusiastic to serve! I wanted a pink laptop (cos it very eye catching, bright and gorgeous!) so The Dad and I finally settled on this Acer.

Like a proud mama, I am very overprotective because I paid every single cent for it! Because I don't want The Parents to pay when I am already working and in charge of my finances.

----------------------

Things to get for the Month of April:

1) New work bag - My current one with chain straps are getting wee bit rusty (having used them for the past three months everyday), I am getting terrified I might die from rust poisoning or something. I am trying to find the similar sizes, only slightly bigger since I carry my laptop more than often. Has to be hardy and withstand all the trauma.

2) New work shoes - Right now, I have used up all my work shoes and being VERY picky when it comes to shoes, I can barely find the right ones. All I am left with are 'play' shoes. At this rate, I will sooner or later resort to going barefoot.

3) New clothes - Thanks to the new laptop, I barely bought any new clothing for this month and I am already SUPER deprived.

4) Skincare products - Current batch is finishing up and need to continue the hunt for acne cream!

----------------------

To end of this blog entry, I am in the midst of planning something incredibly special and exciting for Girl in Aviators. I am very excited but it will have to wait. First I would need to continue blogging regularly isn't it? Under construction, I hope to see major changes by next year, maybe on its Anniversary! Expect major revamps! Keeping my fingers crossed that it will happen :)

In the meantime, I will continue to blog as often as I can. PS: I am planning a MAJOR Topshop spree! WOOHOO! So it deserves an entry as it is my first!

Till then, take care and keep coming back!

No comments:

Post a Comment