Sunday, July 18, 2010

Like my new hair cut?

Got a hair cut last Saturday! Like my new hair???

Apparently my hair was becoming too untidy, the long fringe was poking into my eyeballs and my eyelids told me enough was enough! HAHA!

Cass, the ever cool hair stylist worked her magic and with our ideas, tadaa! A cute-sy bob!

What I wore on Monday:






Striped dress, satin like tuxedo blazer, pink heels and a navy blue bag


Pretty pink heels that lasted for 1 day!!!
The heel practically disintegrated on my way home!

What I wore on Tuesday:

Black top, black pants and heels..

Sorry, no outfit pics!

What I wore on Wednesday:




White sleeveless shirt: Pasar Malam
Belt: AMK
Leggings: Korea
Shoes: New Look (Frigging comfortable by the way!)
Bag: CWP

What I wore on Thursday:



Top: Birthday gift
Pants: Bugis Street
Flats: Bugis Street
Bag: CWP

What I wore on Friday:



Cream top: Hula & Co
Pants: Cotton On
Heels: Mondo
Bag: CWP

I have decided to do a post once a week because I realised, since it is impossible for me to blog once a day or a few times a week so why not a post a week?... So expect to see a week worth of pics and posts at one go!

On a side note...

I have changed my wallet today! Cos the old one looked absolutely disgusting!

I am considering to switch my work bag as soon as possible because the top handle does not look promising anymore.... Sadness because I haven't met anyone (including me, haha!) who didn't like the bag!!!

Note to self: Pretty bags does not equal to longer lifespan!

Have a great week ahead everyone, including me!

No comments:

Post a Comment