Sunday, May 2, 2010

Myriad of Fabrics

Sorry for the lack of updates! I have gotten terribly lazy to do any posts lately.. Pardon me.

Random things that happened recently:

1. Soon after I announced my shopping ban publicly, I went out and buy a pair of shoes. (Looks embarrassed) And another pair of shoes and some clothes.. COMPLETELY FAIL! Yes, you can slap me now.

2. Last week, my colleague and I were walking out of the office and into the carpark where I tripped and fell onto the damn hump. I didn't even lose my balance! The fall resulted in mid sized holes at the knees of my pants and gave me a matching set of awful looking scabs.

3. My oversized bag for work gave way at the strap after one use. (roll eyes) I only discovered the seriousness of it last Friday and I happened to step on mud. The heel of my shoe looked absolutely disgusting with the chunk of mud stuck to it. Never mind as I threw the shoes out when I came home because the damn damn shoes gave me 5 water blisters and a bloodied middle toe.

4. And I bought new clothes today! A myriad of interesting fabrics to play up with!! Madly in love and excited!!!




5. Lastly, I am going to bed now!! Off for some sleep!


Nite, nite lovely people!


No comments:

Post a Comment