Monday, May 14, 2012

I Heart Bags

Haven't shopped for a fairly long time and I find it difficult to get a bag I will love... So when these two bags caught my eye, I knew I had to get them. 

Unlike clothes or accessories, I don't buy bags so easily on a whim anymore because I used to buy so many of them at one go, only to realise I would carry either one or two eventually and discard the rest. Though that was a few years back and I have reformed (obviously, because my room can only store so much), it still stings to think how much money I have wasted buying so many bags I don't even need in the first place! 

Now, I only buy them when I need them or I will actually carry them, which means, I rarely buy bags anymore. 



I really loved this shade of blue and it helps that the size of the bag is absolutely perfect! It isn't too big or too small, just right. 


I am always trying to find THE bag that will carry me seamlessly from day to night so it was love at first sight when I found this! 


This was a surprise purchase. I am never a person who would hang stuff on my bag but when I saw this bag charm, I just had to get it! Isn't it gorgeous? Now, it is the accessory for the bag. 

Hope everyone will have a good start on Monday. Cheers to a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment