Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Blu Moon

I love Blu Moon. I have been absolutely obsessed over the label since spotting their pieces (admittedly) on Hollywood celebrities. Maybe it is the fact that they are such easy pieces that is not tight on the bodies and can take you from day to night wins brownie points from me. I adore the flirty, feminine and bohemian style which screams carefree.

One of my grand aims this year when I visit (hopefully) NYC is to make a short trip to LA and stock up on the label since they do not ship here... Fine, I confess. I have been planning on where to shop even before I buy my plane tickets.

Yes, my bank account hates me now.

The many pieces I am gushing over:
















Pic credits to: shopplanetblue.com

I seriously cannot wait for the day where I can finally step into their store...

No comments:

Post a Comment