Monday, February 7, 2011

Trembling Hands

I can do this.

I have not taken a single cab ride and shopped AT ALL for the past two - three weeks. From the time leading up to CNY till now.

:)

Then shit happened...

:(

I have just dropped over a hundred bucks on new clothes plus a bag and about to spend a few more on the pair of shoes I recently saw (too cute to pass up!) plus some pants which will come super handy for work. CRAP. I was doing so well.

BUT, this is justifiable spending. The new shoes I am about to buy? Too cute, will look so pretty on my feet! The new pants? Perfect for work and looks at the right length (from the mannequin, haven't got the chance to try it out) I have too short legs and when the pants ends just nicely at my calves, I will get it, never mind the cost.

(Will show pictures here if my future purchases become a reality!)

Nevertheless, I am going to persevere in saving money. Every buy is going to be worth every cent. No more cab rides because they just kill my bank account and no more reckless purchases because they just kill my bank account too.

Wish me luck!!!

P/S: Pinky promise that I will resume the outfit posts asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment