Saturday, October 2, 2010

I'm Beautiful


I know this sounds superficial as compared to other things that are happening around the world but these days, I am feeling less than confident than I should be, or at least have been.

Remember my previous posts on the breakouts I have been suffering from? Well, it is getting worse. It IS frustrating because my face has never been like this before. I NEVER suffered from breakouts throughout my life, except for the odd ones here and there but NOT this kind.

Mid size red angry looking pimples (wtf) looked like decorations on my forehead, too many acne (wtf again) looked like cherry toppings on my nose while a million more pimples around my cheeks and chin.

Recently, The Sister gently asked me about the face situation and naturally, I snapped and felt guilty instantly. She has been concerned for me because like me, she has never seen my face like this before. Not too long ago, I joked to The Sister that if the situation worsens, I might have to go on Roaccutane and she got very worried.

But guess what? I will fight this because I know I can.

I am beautiful, regardless of how many pimples or acne on my face.

----------------

Moving on, my latest Shopping Buys!!!







Finally...

A pair of black slouchy like boots which I can't seem to post them up because Blogger is being a bitch :(

Good night people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment