Sunday, August 1, 2010

Break Out

As the title suggests, my face has been breaking out since last week. Sighs, angry huge acne pops one after another. Just last week, I five on my forehead, three on my right cheek, two on my left, one on my nose and three on my chin. Thankfully this week, I have only two on my nose and two on my chin. Not the most ideal but at least, my face looks improving.

Admittedly, I was never into skincare, or at least in the past. My skin regime is simple, just a face wash was enough. Yes, my face do break out but I hardly paid attention because I was lazy. Not too long ago I started work, my face begged me to pay attention to it.

The situation of my face hit a new low a month ago which finally prompted me to start a proper skin care regime. Currently, I am using a range of skin care that costs a lot. Expensive but it has been working well for me. I am seeing improvements :)

Through this episode, I learned that though stress and diet played a part in the break outs, it is my job to make sure that I need to make changes then. Because if I don't, I deserve all the break outs in the world and surely, I cannot blame anything for it.

Now, let's move on to the happy part... CLOTHES! Yes, I am such a bimbo!

What I wore to work:



Outfit: Everything Bugis



Top: Topshop
Pants: Dressy Dressy
Flats and bag: Bugis
Bangles: Present


Lace top: Cotton On
Pants: Random
Heels: New Look
Bag: Bugis



Top: Bugis
Necklace: Forever 21
Pants: Code Red
Heels: New Look
Bag: Bugis
Belt: Vintage

Check out my new work bag:




With much sadness, the zipper decides to call it a day in less than 2 weeks. Speaking of which, I need to get it fixed pronto! Meanwhile, I have switched back to my old work bag.

Dim Sum today with the family today:




Dress: Cotton On
Bag: Random
Sandals: Far East Plaza

Have a fabulous week everyone! (and as usual, me too, ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment